The Canadian Dairy Commission holds a public meeting every year. At this meeting, members of senior management provide an overview of the Commission’s achievements during the previous 12 months.
The annual public meeting also provides an opportunity for the public to learn more about the Commission’s activities and ask questions of the senior management team.
The Commission publishes the slides projected at the annual public meeting, along with the opening remarks, to share this information with those who were unable to attend the meeting.
- Presentation of the 2023 annual public meeting
Recording of the 2023 annual public meeting
- Presentation of the 2021 annual public meeting
- Presentation of the 2020 annual public meeting
- Presentation of the 2019 annual public meeting
- Presentation of the 2018 annual public meeting
Earlier presentations and opening remarks are available on request. To view older presentations and remarks, please email email@example.com.