Copyright/Permission to reproduce
Materials on this website were produced and/or compiled by the Canadian Dairy Commission for the purpose of providing Canadians with direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Government of Canada.
The material on this website is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations, and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this website has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Canadian Dairy Commission. We ask only that:
- users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- the Canadian Dairy Commission be identified as the source organization;
- the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Canadian Dairy Commission.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Government of Canada’s copyright administrator, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC). Through the permission granting process, PWGSC helps ensure individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government of Canada materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this website for commercial purposes please contact:
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Publishing and Depository Services
350 Albert Street, 4th floor
Canada K1A 0S5
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on Government of Canada websites are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated by a Government of Canada institution and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this website, please contact:
Canadian Dairy Commission
Building 55 NCC Driveway
Central Experimental Farm
960 Carling Avenue
Canada K1A 0Z2
Phone: (613) 792-2000
Some of the information in this website has been provided by external sources. The Canadian Dairy Commission is not responsible for he accuracy, reliability, or currency of the information provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
The Canadian Dairy Commission respects the Official Languages Act and relevant Treasury Board policies, and is committed to ensuring all information on this website is available in both French and English. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Canadian Dairy Commission Privacy Statement
- Canadian Dairy Commission website do not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or email address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an email or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information created, held, or collected by this department is protected under the federal Privacy Act . This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- The Canadian Dairy Commission employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- The Canadian Dairy Commission does not normally use “cookies” to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A “cookie” is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Information on individual visitors is used by Canadian Dairy Commission employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
- The Canadian Dairy Commission is a participant in the Government of Canada Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), which gives you the opportunity to communicate with the Department in a confidential manner. You may find additional information on PKI and how to use it here.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in the Canadian Dairy Commission may be directed to the Privacy Co-ordinator by email to email@example.com or by calling (613) 792-000. If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner by calling 1-800-267-0441 or by visiting https://www.priv.gc.ca.
- Modifier le :